Since setting sail with its first boat in 2007, Bhaya Classic has earned its place among the most well-reputed cruise operators in Halong Bay and now operates the largest fleet of cruise boats in the area. With innovative cruise designs and a programme of annual renovations to keep its ships meeting very high safety criteria, Bhaya Classic sets the standard for Halong Bay cruises.
Our cruise routes focus on less-visited parts of the bay so you are more likely to have the scenery to yourself, and a range of cultural activities are available on board.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
- 08:15 Start departure from Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
- 12:00 Arrive to Bhaya Cruise Center at Tuan Chau Island.
- 12:45 Board & enjoy welcome drinks and join a quick briefing on the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
- 13:00 Let the holiday begin with a delicious lunch as the boat cruises towards through spectacular kast limestone mountains.
- 15:30 Visit Sung Sot grotto OR excursion to Titov beach for swimming
- Back on your cruise, enjoy Spa services, a drink at the bar or simply relax on the sundeck.
- 17:30 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather). Bar opens for Happy Hour: "Buy one get one free".
- 19:00 Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.
- 21:00 Free time for squid fishing at reception, or relaxing in the bar. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
- 06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
- 07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. till 9 am.
- 07:45 Visit Cua Van Fishing village by rowing boat
- 09:00 Return to your cruise boat to check out: please place your baggage out in the corridor and settle your bill at reception.
- 09:30 Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbour.
- 10:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
- 08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi to start departure for Ha Long (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
- 12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center at Tuan Chau Island.
- 12:45 Board Bhaya Classic to start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks and briefing about itinerary and safety from Cruise Manager.
- 13:00 Let the vacation begin with a delicious lunch as the boat cruises through Halong Bay passing by Chicken Rock and Tiptop Island.
- Arrive at Cua Van floating village and tour by kayak or bamboo boat.
- 16:00 Optional onboard activities: traditional massage, sunbathing etc.
- 17:00 Bar opens for Happy Hour: "Buy one get one free".
- 18:00 The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Lom Bo area.
- 19:30 Dinner with set-menu is served in restaurant.
- 21:00 Free time; watch movies in restaurant or try your hand at squid fishing.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY
- 06:15 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
- 07:00 Light breakfast is served. Boat weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots toward Bai Tu Long bay.
- 09:00 Visit Ho Ba Ham area, by kayak or traditional bamboo boat.
- 10:30 Return to the boat for relaxing on board
- 12:00 Return boat savor lunch boat and its leisurely cruises towards Ha Long bay
- 14:30 Explore Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay, with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, swimming or hiking on Titov Island
- 17:00 Back to the boat for relaxation on board. Bar opens for Happy Hour: "Buy one, get one free".
- 18:00 Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while Bhaya cruises to Ho Dong Tien to anchor.
- 19:30 Dinner with set menu is served in the restaurant.
- 21:00 More free time; watch movies in the restaurant or go squid fishing.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI
- 06:30 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
- 07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots Ha Long bay.
- 07:45 Enjoy your experience with rowing tour in Luon cave
- 09:00 Return to the boat for check-out. Passengers’ bags must be placed in the corridor. Please settle bills at reception.
- 09:30 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbour.
- Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- At times, day boats might be used for transfer on the second day of the trip for operation matters.
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful Halong Bay
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay
- Luxurious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Swim the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains
- Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class
- Relax on the same boat during your entire journey