Launching its first cruise back in the summer of 2007, Bhaya Classic Cruises is a member of what is now Halong Bay's largest fleet of cruise ships. The 4 Bhaya Classic ships are constructed in a classic, oriental style, while incorporating modern facilities catering to every aspect of passenger comfort.
Each Bhaya Classic boat has between 15 and 20 cabins, the relatively small design creating informal, warm spaces promoting a convivial feel on board. A refurbishment programme carried out in August 2015 has given the boats a fresh new look.
The Bhaya Classic ships are wooden boats constructed in the traditional oriental style long favoured by shipbuilders in this area. The construction material and style of the boats give them a classic feel which sets them apart from most cruise vessels around the world. On board, you will find atmospheric spaces which speak of the heritage design, and the small ship concept encourages a cosy feel which makes a Bhaya Classic cruise a pleasantly social affair. The colour scheme on board is a fusion of the rich browns of hardwood, white, and turquoise blue trim with red highlights. The wooden furniture on board only heightens the sense of timeless elegance which seems a natural extension of Halong Bay itself.
2 DAY 1 NIGHT CRUISES
Treat yourself to an overnight Halong Bay cruise, offering the time to enjoy the bay's magnificent scenery of countless rugged limestone islands. As you cruise through the bay, enjoy traditional Vietnamese and fusion cuisine served on the Bhaya Classic. Pause for a swim in the azure waters and lay back on one of the secluded beaches scattered throughout the bay.
Make the most of your boat's sundeck and take in the sunset, or join a Tai Chi session held at first light. The 2 day 1 night Halong Bay cruise gives you the chance to explore more of the bay, while leaving you plenty of time to see the rest of Vietnam's attractions. Get in touch with us and make your reservations today.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
- 08:00 Start departure from Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
- 12:00 Arrive to Bhaya Cruise Center at Tuan Chau Island.
- 12:45 Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
- 13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
- Arrive to Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) then return to the vessel.
- 16:00 Swimming or kayaking at Ban Chan beach.
- 17:00 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
- 17:30 Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free".
- 19:00 Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.
- 21:00 Free time to be spent watching a movie in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
- 06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
- 07:00 Full breakfast will be served in the restaurant till 9 am.
- 09:00 Join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony.
- 10:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and depart for Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
- 15:00 Return to Hanoi.
3 DAY 2 NIGHT CRUISES
If you are looking for more from your Halong Bay experience, consider a 3 day 2 night cruise. Dedicated three days to Halong considerably expands what you can do while in the bay. You'll be able to explore the entire area, cruising through corners of the bay far from the busier routes plied by those on day trips. Meet residents of a remote fishing village and learn about how they live.
Kayak into hidden lagoons and take your time paddling around mysterious islands, of which there is always one more. Relaxing on your boat amidst these ethereal surroundings, you will hardly notice another day slip by, and disembarkation comes all too soon. Immerse yourself in all that Halong Bay has to offer, with a Halong Bay 2 night cruise.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
- 08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi to start departure for Ha Long (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
- 12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center at Tuan Chau Island.
- 12:45 Board Bhaya Classic to start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks and briefing about itinerary and safety from Cruise Manager.
- 13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises toward South West Halong Bay.
- Visiting Cua Van floating village by rowing tour
- 16:00 Optional onboard activities: traditional massage, sunbathing etc.
- 18:00 The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Lom Bo area.
- 19:30 Dinner with set-menu is served in restaurant.
- 21:00 Free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY
- 06:00 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
- 07:00 Light breakfast is served. Boat weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots toward Bai Tu Long bay.
- 09:30 Visit the fishing village by kayak at Ho Ba Ham area.
- 10:30 Return to vessel
- 12:30 Return boat savor lunch boat and its leisurely cruises towards Ha Long bay
- 14:30 Explore one of the biggest cave in Ha Long bay beautiful stalactites and stalagmite in Surprise cave
- 16:00 Swimming or hiking on Titov island
- 19:30 Dinner with set menu is served in the restaurant.
- 20:30 Relax in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI
- 06:15 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
- 07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots Ha Long bay.
- 07:45 Enjoy your experience with rowing tour in Luon cave
- 09:00 Return to Bhaya Classic. Brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- 10:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and leave for Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
- 15:00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- At times, day boats might be used for transfer on the second day of the trip for operation matters.
Today, operating 7 boats with 93 passenger cabins, Bhaya Group has expanded to become the largest cruise operator on Halong Bay.
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Visit one of the most authentic fishing village in Bai Tu Long bay, Vung Vieng fishing village.
- Relax on the pristine and spectacular Ban Chan beach.
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Taichi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Daily departure. Instant booking available.